PV module clamps for solar mounting system
PV module clamps for solar mounts are universal and standard mounting system clamp, they are used to install solar panels on solar rails. We provide according to module size. We provide high-quality aluminum to ensure sufficient strength to fix the panel. The universal panel clamp makes it easier to install solar panels. Due to its clever design, it can slide in the rails, saving the trouble of displacement during installation.
The clamp is a component used to fix and ground the module to the bracket and is an integral part of the bracket system. The solar module clamp is universal, high-quality, beautiful, and ultimately saves your time when installing the system.
The design of the component can fix the solar panel to the rail faster and more safely, thus providing a more beautiful installation. The module clamp is specially designed, extruded and designed for each specific module frame. Their innovative clamping system provides inward tension on the module frame to fix the solar panels in the frame. The slot nut is easily slid into place to secure the end clamp and intermediate clamp.
The aluminum solar panel mount end clamp and mid clamp of the aluminum solar panel mount are used to fix the solar panel to the rail. It can be used repeatedly, the scope of use and installation flexibility. Made of aluminum alloy, it has strength and durability. We have conducted on-site tests, meet the standards, and can withstand wind and snow loads of different strengths.
Solar Panel mid clamp 40mm comes with bolt to suit our 4200mm railing system, in order to mount multiple panels in conjunction with end clamps to mount single panels.
Please check profile of panel as these will only fit solar panels with profile of 40mm, for other sizes please see our other listings.
Mid clamps or brackets are designed to bolt to aluminium rail and be able to slide along for adjustment. Please note these fit our 4200mm railing system (supplied with matching nut) but will also fit other railing systems as long as the nut is changed to suit the rail (not supplied).
Sold individually, 2 rails required for each row of solar panels
• 2560mm Rail, for 3x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8800
• 3405mm Rail, for 4x 800-825mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8801
• 4200mm Rail, for 5x 800-810mm width panels in portrait layout, HS-8802
Rail splice, HS-8803
Sold individually, required to join two lengths of rail in line
End Clamps, 35mm, HS-8804
Sold individually, required to clamp the end solar panels outer edges to the rails
Mid Clamp, 35mm, HS-8805
Sold individually, required to clamp down the edges of two adjacent solar panels
Tile Roof Hook, HS-8806
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tiled roof
Tin Roof Hook, HS-8807
Sold individually, attaches the rail to the building frame underneath a tin roof
Adjustable Tilt Legs:
Sold individually, required for mounting onto a flat roof to obtain correct panel angle
Each back leg requires a front leg to match with it
• Adjustable Tilt Front Leg, HS-8810
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 10-15°, HS-8811
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 15-30°, HS-8812
• Adjustable Tilt Back Leg 30-60°, HS-8813
NOTE: This is a special order line which is not stocked in all retail stores but can be ordered. Please call your local store to check if they have stock on hand.
1. High-grade anodized aluminum;
2. Pre-assembled, easy to install;
3. Withstand different wind and snow loads;
4. Compatible with aluminum bracket of photovoltaic bracket system;
5. Fixed solar panels, excellent stability and safety;
6. Clear, Silver and black different Colar range
7.No anti-seize compound application to threads required- reducing installation time and risk of system failures from misapplication
8. Impact gun friendly clamps allow for fast installation
9.Non-bus bar channel nut used for end clamps and microinverters/power optimizers
10. Slides into all RoofTrac rail sizes from end of rail or inserted from top of rail
11. 30 year materials warranty
12. Roof slope: up to 60°
13.Shrinking Film, Carton, Wooden Pallet or by Custom Transport Package
14.High quality material in Aluminum and SUS 304.
15. Highly corrosion resistant surface treatment.
16.Screws and nuts go with every componts needed
17. Mechanical calculation and reliability tested to ensure highset product quality
18. Vertical or horizontal panel mounting
19.Used both for roof and ground solar projects
20.Strong and comply with AUS/NZ standards
21. Massive design of the click part (jamming and "straightening" when screwing) as well as screw guidance through formed thread.
The solar panel clamp is used to install two solar panels on our rails. The aluminum solar panel mount mid clamp is supplied with bolts to fit our aluminum rails so that multiple panels can be installed with the end clamp. The middle clamp is designed to be bolted to the aluminum rail and can slide for adjustment