Prior to installing modules please obtain information about any requirements and necessary approvals for the site, installation and inspection from the relevant authorities.
Maximum Panel Connection Type, Number Of module
280W Solar Panel Minimum 1Series, Maximum 2 Series, Maximum 5 Module
340W Solar Panel Minimum 1 Series, Maximum 2 Series, Maximum 4 Module
400W Solar Panel Minimum 1 Series, Maximum 1 Series, Maximum 3 Module
455Wat Solar Panel Minimum 1 Series, Maximum1 Series, Maximum 3 Module
· Check applicable building codes to ensure that the construction or structure (roof, facade, support, etc.) can bear the module system load.
· CS-series solar modules have been qualified for Application Class A (equivalent to Safety Class II requirements). Modules rated under this class should be used in systems operating at voltage above 50 V or power above 240 W, where general contact access is anticipated.
· Atakale Solar Inc. modules have been certified as Type 1 or Type 4 according to UL 1703 andClass C according to IEC 61730-2, please refer to the datasheet or the product nameplate for the detailed types.
· Consult your local authority for guidelines and requirements for building or structural fire safety
When installing modules, ensure the supporting roof has a fire resistant roof covering rated for the application. · The fire rating for this module is only valid when the product is installed as specified in the mechanical mounting instructio
The module is intended for use in general open-air climates, as defined in IEC 60721-2-1: Classification of environmental conditions Part-2-1: Environmental conditions appearing in nature - Temperature and humidity.
· Please consult the atakale Solar Inc. technical support department for more information on the use of modules in special climates, , such as an altitude greater than 2000 m.
Exposing modules to salt (i.e. marine environments) or sulfur (i.e. sulfur sources, volcanoes) incurs the risk of module corrosion. · Do not expose modules and their connectors to any unauthorized chemical substances (e.g. oil, lubricant, pesticide, etc.), as modules may incur damages.
· Failure to comply with these instructions will void atakale Solar Inc. limited warranty